Background

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

Skill Builder BOM

Ich haette nie gedacht, das es mir schwerfallen koennte eine fabliche Wahl zu treffen. Mittlerweile zweifle ich an mir. Bei Design Seeds gibts eifach zuviel Auswahl. So gefaellt mir folgende Kombination sehr gut 

I never thought that I will have trouble to find a color combination, I like.....But design seeds has to much choices. I like this one







Die Kombi hat auch was
This has something too



oder vielleicht doch lieber diese?
shall I choice this?

 







 hmmmmmmmmmmm das ist auch nett
I like this one



Denke ich werde diese kleinen Bildchen ausdrucken und mal bei einigen Stofflaeden reinschauen
Think I need to print this little pics and see what the fabric stores got for me

Welche farbkombie gefaellt dir am Besten?
Which colour combination YOU like the best?

Gunda


1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment, I can`t wait to see it finished either. :) I like the last combination, but the one you picked is great to.

    AntwortenLöschen